3.14.2010

Big time FAIL!

So I have not posted for just over a month. I have been so ridiculously busy between Once Upon a Mattress Rehearsals, work, playing housekeeper and administrative/legal assistant, planning a fundraiser,looking into a job/school, MaryKay and trying spend time with my husband and daughter...... I have barely had time to breathe.

Yet, REPRIEVE!!! I have NO REHEARSAL FOR 8 DAYS!!!! I will be spending the days HOME and being mommy and wifey again. I have missed my daughter and hubby so so so much. I see my daugher during the day, but I miss her at night. I havent bathed her in over a month! ( Before you go, "EW!!!" my hubby has been doing it, most likely not as often as I'd prefer, but he IS a guy. :D ) But spend time with Brian, forget about it. I see him for about an hour a day if I am lucky. I am spending every minute with then for the next week. I have only 4-ish weeks till rehearsal is over and Opening week is HERE! One month till I am home free!

SO. I obviously have to revamp my diet and exercise regimine. Starting April Fools Day, I will be attempting to go Gluten free for the first time. I am allergic to some many things out there, and from talking to friends and familly who are gluten free, I really would like to see how it helps me. I have rresearched studies and opinions about it and many say it will help with weight loss, and over all health. I lost 7 lbs on the beginning of my first diet and then plateau'd since I got so busy/stressed/overwhelmed. So Now I have 45 days to lose 20 lbs. That is my goal. I will be going gluten/dairy free for these 45 days.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment