Well, I stepped up and started doing a different Pilates work out. This one is freaking hard. But my favorite thing about working out is the refreshing albeit painful burn you feel after. It is the best feeling. You feel so alive, on fire, and totally amped to keep going.
Starting a different diet today as well. This is just to keep me going until the beginning of April, when I switch to Dairy/Gluten free. I love food, and watching what and when I eat is honestly really annoying and really hard. I'm a fat ass at heart and food is my kryptonite. Especially if it is ridiculously Delicious! My down fall is comfort foods. They get me every time. Creamy and chunky soups, anything with meltey cheese, salty, chocolaty. Ugh! Its a bit ridiculous! My friend Katie, is one of the best cooks, and Anytime she makes something, I find it really hard to say no. And she is the healthiest/skinniest person I know. Her whole family is incredibly healthy. Her hubby, sticks to his diet NO MATTER what. She even cooks differently for him. I wish I could do that. If I go on a diet, it is likely Brian will be also, just because he hates buying two separate types of groceries. We'll see how this goes in April! Haha!
Well, Off to get the baby up from her nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment