I am so exhausted. I think the stress and lack of sleep just hit me about 10 minutes ago, and all I want to do is sleep. Sometimes I am so thankful that babies nap for a few hours in the middle of the day, just so I can get things done, but today, I just want to sleep. Which sucks because I want to get some stuff cleaned up for Brian when He gets home. Maybe a half an hour wont kill me......
I recorded the cutest video of Charlii today. I have been trying to teach her to eat cheerios, and today, she kinda got it. She would grab a handful, show her whole fist in her mouth, and lick her fingers until ultimately, she was sucking on her thumb and the cheerios were down her front. Eventually, she figured out that the cheerios needed to be put in her mouth and not in her fist, and her face was priceless! She would flare her nostrils and make this face that said, "Ew!". I think she was confused as to why they didnt just mush in her mouth on impact! hahaha!! It was so fun. I cant wait to show it to Brian. He will love it.
Woke up late today, 930am, and still have yet to work out. Hmmmm...... Maybe nap then work out a little, then clean.... Brian should be home by then.........
I am loving my week off! I missed my family!
remember that working out can make you feel more energetic than before the workout. stretching is a good way to de-stress too.
ReplyDelete