3.21.2010

Woo! New Jeans!

Well, things are starting to kick off. I am pretty excited right now. I absolutely HAD to buy new jeans today. My old ones have way too many holes. What is the fashion industry's fascination with jeans that already had 50 holes in them? Its ridiculous. Give me a month and a brand new pair, I will have that many. Its just dumb! Anyway, so I bought new levi's and Behold! A solid size 11! I have some love handles and a bit of baby belly that I am still working off, but Everywhere else? Perfection. That's to my long time friend Jesse for helping me find a pair. I usually get discouraged before I even walk into the store and just buy the first thing that sort of fits. I tried on three, but immediately liked these ones.

I have been keeping up on my work out routine pretty well. Yoga or Pilate's when I first get up after feeding the babe, then meditate before bed with a bit of yoga in there when I need a little pick me up. I am going to start trying out some gyms with a few friends so I will get a lot of cardio and some weight lifting in there as well. I feel pretty good. Still have a couple of weeks until I go Gluten\Dairy free, and I think Brian will be doing it as well. He has been talking about eating healthier also, so It will be great to not have to buy 2 separate set of groceries just because I am on a diet. So That will be awesome. We have been thinking that he is intolerant to Dairy for quite a while. So hopefully we will start feeling better together!

Love and Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment