Today, I felt very discouraged. Not about anything in particular. All I wanted to do was go back to bed, yet, having a baby literally makes that impossible. Oh well. I woke up feeling pretty good, just tired and sore from my work out yesterday. That quickly changed after checking my email. Reading through, unfortunately, made me feel so down, realizing how difficult life can be. It can be incredibly difficult to be positive when things, little things or big things, keep getting through. Even though I lost a pant size, I still dont feel like I am getting anywhere.
I had the BEST rehearsal yet to date for the show I am in. I went off stage the wrong way on accident and the director yelled to go the other way once I was off, so I (jokingly) danced and leaped across and everyone was cracking up, including the director who was JUST yelling at me. She said to keep it and I felt awesome! I had gone into rehearsal feeling crappy because I had a migraine, but I ended up breaking down and took some migraine medication. I am so glad I did. This one girl whom I do not particularly like didnt show to rehearsal YET again (well, she is usually SUPER late) and so my other partner and I just took over her parts. I felt really great about them tho. Things are looking SO up right now!
Since I was SUPER on fire from rehearsal I went to the gym with my friend Steven and worked out for about an hour. It was another AWESOME thing in my day. Saw my friend Jackie whom I hadnt seen since Halloween. Aand THEN.... I actually was able to sustain an actual JOG for more than 3-4 minutes at a time! I went 15 straight then had to cool it down. Between the giant breasticles, asthma, and shoddy ankle, I usually stop and start every couple of minutes. It went really well for a first "real" work out in over a year, (and my first since baby)!
Well, off to shower and hit the hay, (or is it roll in the hay? ;D haha!) with hubby before he wake up at an unGodly hour for work.
Huge love everyone! Remember to take baby steps when you are picking yourself up; balance is everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment