I have been thinking about starting a blog for TOO long. Soooooo, instead of continuing to procrastinate, Here we go!
I've been ALSO putting off about 50 million other things.
So here are my 2010 Goals!
1. Lose weight
2. Get out of debt
3. Be more positive
4. STOP PROCRASTINATING
5. Become more confident
I have been saying for almost 3 years now, that I wanted to lose all the weight that I gained in 2005-2006, which was about 50-60lbs. YIKES! AND, since January this I have been saying I was going to lose those 50lbs by March 1st, WHICH in January was a possibility, not now... hahaha! I started eating a bit healthier and doing Pilate's 3 times a week. It's a start at least, right? However, I needed something that will hold me accountable, so maybe this will be it! My goal is to start blogging my progress on here at least 4 times a week. Help me out guys! (I know that NO ONE is reading this, haha!!) I want to lose 20lbs by march 1st, and 30lbs more by June 1st! Totally do-able!
As for getting out of debt: I really just need to budget better and spend less. Its tough since I always seem to need something right when I start saving! But I am going to do it! I want the Hubs and I to cut our debt in half by the end of the year! We wanna buy a house soon! Getting out of debt and saving at the same time will be super tough. But I know we can do it! Right B? haha!
Being positive and NOT PROCRASTINATING: Do I really need to explain this one....? Prolly not! BUT..... Basically, I try to be positive and I have done pretty well for the last 2 years, but I would really like to be more so. And obviously procrastination..... needs to STOP! Hee Hee!
Today, I ate.... nothing healthy for me, haha! BUT I ate LESS of that nothing good for me. Usually if its good, I eat until I'm stuffed! BAAAAAAAD idea, obviously, but I adore food. I love to cook and create yumminess! (I know its not a word, so DEAL! haha!) But for me to have actually monitored myself is actually a big step. And before you go off and say, "Well Missy, it was only one day!", I've done this for a week! Slowly I have been cutting back. I have started reading this website by a former Navy seal and he has this 45 day plan that I am trying to follow. He says that beginning a work out regimen is even tougher when you start a special diet at the same time, and MAN did that totally make sense. So I'm planning on working out more this week and for about 2-3 weeks and then I will start really changing up my diet. I'm taking baby steps. I am just trying to be more active in general at first.
One reason I decided to start a blog is that I have a lot of down time on my hands during the day and at night after the hubby and babe go to bed and a lot of random thoughts in my head. Nothing really exciting, I don't have anything to say or any intention with it. Just bored and want to try something new and interesting... AND I am getting tired of having to buying new pens and notebooks! Hahaha!
Well, there's my first post. One down, three more to go for the week! I'll do a weigh in or something tomorrow.
Happy randomness!
No comments:
Post a Comment