Well! I said I would post again today, so here I am.
Today was such a great day. It was beautiful and sunny, and my family got some really fantastic news, which was so desperately needed after all the craziness that has been our lives for the last year. That made it such a fabulous day. I love days when you are in a fantastic mood for absolutely no reason at all, and can't stop smiling. You feel like an idiot, but then something wonderful happens and it just keeps getting better. Guess that's helping with the whole Positive goal I've been working on.
It just seems like the last year of everyone life around me has just been so ridiculously dramatic; including my own. I resolved to come into 2010 with low expectations, because I went into 2009 with incredibly high ones and was so disappointed by the end of the year. If you aren't expecting things to get better, they can't get worse. That's my theory anyway. And so far, it has worked for me. Things have gotten crazy around me, but it hasn't drug me down, since I'm just looking up from the bottom any way. Haha!
OK, so on to the weight thing. I said that I would do some sort of weigh in to keep track of my progress...... I REALLY don't want to even LOOK at the scale much less tell anyone what it said... My mother always said that if you weigh yourself in the morning, what ever the scale says first thing, (before you've eaten or done anything more than walked to the bathroom) it is your true weight. Man am I hoping that she was right cause I just weighed myself and I have gained 10lbs in the last 2 weeks! Ugh! Here it is......
182lbs.
Seriously!?!?! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not what I wanted to see. I am only like 10lbs off of what I was when I was about to give birth to my daughter, 7 months ago! UGH!
Ok, deep breath.... A friend of mine said a week ago that when you start a new work out regimen, you always gain weight before you start loosing. I really hope that that is the weight I "gained". I was super disappointed when I read that. Oh well. I was this heavy once before, well, twice if you count being preggo. And it was Junior year of HS. The weight melted off that summer, so maybe it will melt off again. I ran everyday that summer, then was so busy senior year and then the next 2 after that that I kept off the weight. 2 jobs, full time college, a boyfriend and being a broke 20 year old will do that to you. haha! I was 125lbs at my norm, and that is my goal again. I loved that weight. It was perfect for my body since I am super curvy.
I did 30 minutes of Pilate's today and ate super healthy. I had 2 egg whites this morning, a salad for lunch, a TON of water and then I failed for dinner. I was running late for work and my baby is starting into that separation anxiety stage so I didn't get a chance to eat real dinner. I ate a couple tacos from jack in the crack and some fries, gross, but I was being a cheap skate. haha! Oh well, I still did pretty well considering how awful I have been in the past. Its a process, right?
Friday I have this thing with friends and so I had to ask a friend to cover my route for that day. Well my childhood best friend, Chrissy, is going to work it for me. I always love it when she and I get a chance to hang out. We do a lot of reminiscing that I can't do with any one else. It's always fun. I love the ability to go WAAAAaaaay back to child hood with people. To that time when we thought life was soooo complicated. There was nothing really complicated about life when we were kids. Only things that we MADE complicated, you know? I miss that ability. I love going down memory lane. It makes me appreciate what I had and have.
Well, Off to the grocery store. Have to pick of some lunch stuffs for the hubby, forgot to do it yesterday.
Love and Light!
No comments:
Post a Comment