1.18.2010

When the Lights go down in the City.....

Its crazy how weather can affect your mood. Its even stranger, when that weather, is stormy, and it calms you down and brings you back to the quiet power of Mother Nature, or God, or whomever/whatever you believe in.


Life has been so complicated the last few years yet so unbelievably amazing. Its just been one thing after another, and the bad things are beginning to slow down. I can't wait to see the end of the year and where it will end up.

I didn't work out today, but I did eat pretty well. I'm not changing my diet really, just monitoring what I do eat. I feel pretty good about it too. I'll prolly do some yoga when I get home from work tonight to wind down. I have rehearsal for the musical I am in at 7-10 then work till when ever I finish; Usually around 2am. YUCK!

I feel dumb saying this, but I adore makeup and, I like to watch vids on youtube. There is this one person that I watch religiously, Kandee Johnson, and She's got me thinkin about maybe getting my cosmotology license. In WA you can't do ANYTHING with out some kind of license for it. I'm suprised they don't license you to walk down the street! Haha! It'd be interesting. It's fun to me, so we'll see.

Well, nothing interesting to say, so Off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment