Scintillatingly Spontaneous.

A fine frenzy of blatherings from a not-so-domestic goddess.

7.17.2010

Sandwich in a Can: The Candwich | TakePart Social Action Network: Important Issues, Activism, Environmental, Human Rights, Political News

Sandwich in a Can: The Candwich | TakePart Social Action Network: Important Issues, Activism, Environmental, Human Rights, Political News
at 11:47 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (45)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • Leaving Christianity/organized religion, and the c...
      • A new world........... Just felt like sharing
      • I never realized...
      • Sandwich in a Can: The Candwich | TakePart Social ...
      • Missy Higgins, "Where I Stood" Lyrics.
      • I am...
      • Lessons for today.
      • No. I am not kidding. I wish I was.
      • Do you ever think about what goes into your body, ...
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

My photo
Selena Cooper
Olympia, WA, United States
I'm super laid back and love spontaneity, but I like boundaries and consistancy. I like to be cozy...... I love things that make me warm and comfortable, with anything in my life. I love music and art. I'm incredibly interested in investing in a more natural, organic lifestyle. I love to have a good time. I try to balance time with family, friends, and self equally. I believe balance is the answer to everything. I love to read, dance, act, SING SING SING and kiss my beautiful Daughter CharlotteAva, aka, Charlii, all over her cute little booty. I am a private contractor which is a fancy term for self employed.
View my complete profile

Followers

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.