7.03.2010

Do you ever think about what goes into your body, directly affects your body?

http://www.takepart.com/news/2010/06/28/sarah-silverman-wants-healthier-school-lunches


On the Food Inc official blog, I recently read this letter by Sarah Silverman, the brash comedienne,  a lifetime vegetarian.  She is a devout believer in schools providing healthier meal options to the next generation.

If someone who is widely known for pushing the envelope and blurring the line of appropriate and inappropriate in the comedic sense, is willing to go this far to make a change for our children, shouldn't we?

I recently spent a week on an island which I declare is the artist paradise. I found NO evidence of McDonaldization , nor were there anything but pure organics to be found.  It was heaven. Pure Heaven.  And in all honesty, you paid for it.  Everything had a higher price tag, but isn't that a small price to pay for a longer life, a healthier life, a more fulfilling life?

Just a few thoughts for today.  I hope it opens a few eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment