5.07.2010

The soundtrack of my day.

I got a little bored this morning and put together a specific playlist for the day and decided to share it with you all.

Adele- Melt My Heart to Stone
A Fine Frenzy- Almost Lover
Sara Bareilles- Many the Miles
Duffy- Warwick Avenue
Adele...Again...- Hometown Glory
Muse- Resistance
30 Seconds to Mars- A Beautiful Lie
Boxcar Racer- There Is
Five for Fighting- 100 Years
The Pogues- Fairytale of New York
Michael Buble- Haven't Met You Yet
Flogging Molly- If I Ever Leave this World Alive
Missy Higgins- Warm Whispers


Welp, there you have it. A random, miscellaneous list of songs I felt like listening to.

Tonight, Brian is taking me somewhere for my birthday. He has been planning this for at least two months, and I do not do well with suprises. If I know something is going to happen, I get really anxious, not in a nervous way, just in an "AAAARRRGH! Just tell me damnit!" kind of way. I can't stand it. I go just crazy. Well he seems to think that I have figured it out, and I may have, but honestly, for once I did't spend hours and hours trying to figure it out. I just want to be surprised. So we will see. All I know for sure it that I am to dress up, be ready by 5:30pm, reservations are at 7:00pm, we needed an overnight babysitter and we are going north....... Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Today is also a significant day for Le Bebe. She turns 10 months old today. The last 2 weeks, I have been clinging desperately to the fact that she was still in the single digits..... I am sure I will do that when she turns 10 years old as well.... I can not believe how quickly time has gone since I had her. My life has been on the fast track for the last 2.5 years and I am beyond ready for it to slow down. I met B, engaged, preggo, married, moved, birthed, all in 1.5 years, now I just keep super busy between being a wife, mommy, and trying to figure out what to do with my life. Its all backwards. I started on the right track, college right out of high school, but after a year and a half, I couldn't afford it, so I dropped out, and started working and moved into my own place(s). Add that to the list prior, and everything is out of order. Oh well, what can you do?

Well, this was a completely random post.

Go out and have a beautiful sunshiney day!

No comments:

Post a Comment