9.28.2010

I am supposed to be....

....writing a letter I promised myself I would write today.  But it is a very difficult letter, and so I am distracting my self by cyber window shopping again.....

Today I found this:


and  this

(its a diaper bag... which I really almost don't need any more.... but its super adorable!)

  And this, because it has beautiful clean, and classic lines.
LAMBSKIN BLACK LEATHER SHOULDER BAG


And this, because I really want a new briefcase, one that holds my laptop
XcessRize Designs MESSENGER BAG sofia black
(This one could also be a diaper bag........)




And then I saw this.  I MUST have it.......

CUSTOM Digital SLR HOBO Camera Bag..LARGE black and white zebra with hot pink interior plus camera strap cover by SNUGGLENS

If you know me at all, you know my slight obsession with all things zebra.... and I am a photographer..... hmmmm......

Well I suppose this is enough procrastinating for now.... Too bad it didn't make the writers block go away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment